Wednesday 13 November 2013

Traditional Baby Clothes Come To Simply Scaninavian

It has been too long since I sat here to write a new post.
The little on-line shop can be very demanding.
But I have to get back in the saddle and try to post more often as we have new things in the pipeline for you.

This week our long awaited delivery from the USA arrived.
All our Christmases are coming at once it seems.
We were not disappointed.
The quality of these simply gorgeous clothes is seen immediately.
The detail amazing.
I love this delicate pink dress with little petticoat.
Hand smocked and with lace inserts.
It has a scalloped edge and is of the most fine cotton.
Fit for a little Princess.



The boys Rompers are very cute too.
It is so hard to find old fashioned little boys Rompers on the High Street.



And Bobble Suits for baby girls.
Great for when they are just on the move.



 I love them all.
How cute is this one.



Or this one in White.



A nice pair of matching socks, little boots and the baby boy who wears
 this will look super cute and smart.



We have so many….it 
is hard to know which or what to show you.




Imagine twins in these.
A little brother and sister how adorable would they look.


Well I have to get on.
We have a Home Party to pack for.
If you love these and are interested in seeing more or would like further details such a sizes.
Please send an email and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

CC
x

2 comments:

a little vintage said...

OH..I love these baby clothes. They remind me of the clothes I used to buy for my little ones(many years ago now!)The detail, shape etc is exquisite. Well done on stocking these, warm regards, Sue

jill said...

Oh they are all so cute makes you want to have a baby LOL. Love Jill xx